A secret group of Assassins, the Suri’s contact information is in the pocketbook of every major house. They are killers for hire, and ultra-efficient in their methods. They do not hesitate to kill anyone if they are asked to. Training of Suri Assassins gives them almost supernatural stealth prowess, and teaches them to be ruthless in their methods.
Though the Suri can be assumed to be evil, they always possess some sort of honor. Every Suri swears to never kill without pay, and to never kill those who are not their targets. They also have strict confidentiality with their employers, and will never, even under threat of death, reveal who hired them. Most of the time this isn’t even a problem, as the Assassin himself won’t know who hired the Suri to kill the target. The Suri have been targeted before by houses who angered at the killings of their nobility. However, when the houses sent their army to the Suri base, they found it deserted, with everything of value stripped from it. A few weeks later, the Assassins started taking jobs again, none the worse for wear. Now, the location of the base is unknown, even to the highest officials in the land.
Law of the Suri:
1. You shall kill no other beside whom you have been ordered to kill.
2. You shall kill whomever you are ordered to, with no hesitation.
3. You shall not reveal who hired you.
4. You shall not reveal us, or our location.
5. You shall not reveal yourself (telling people you’re an Assassin).
6. You are automatically assigned to kill any (aside from the nobility) who know of us.
7. If any of these laws are broken, you shall kill yourself.